It’s all about the good in your life. If you pick the right energy, the right food and the right people… you’re pretty much invincible.
To be honest, sometimes it gets difficult to be positive and see only the bright side, but something that will definitely make me feel better is “THE” breakfast. It’s my favourite meal of the day. ( Plus- did you know it’s the most important one?) ‘ Never skip breakfast’- words to live by. Therefore, I thought I’d share with you one of my favourite ways to start the day. Who knows, maybe you’ll like this recipe as much as I do.
All you need is:
“ The drink”
* 1 lemon
* 1 grapefruit
“The smoothie bowl”
* 1 banana (frozen- optionally)
* 1 cup of blueberries
* half a mango
* some coconut ( 2 tablespoons maybe, I have this measuring thing from Ikea and just pick a medium amount)
* a tiny little bit of vanilla extract
* Almond milk ( as much as you feel like )
* Topping: pomegranates and Musli/ Oats (depends on what you’re more into)
* Squeeze the lemon and grapefruit
* Poor the juice in a jar
* Add water
* optional: ginger
(Honestly, I feel quite silly explaining this.)
* Add all the ingredient in the blender
* Blend them out (naturally)
* Poor them in a bowl
* Add the topping
* Eat it.
* Thank me.
‘People who love to eat, are always the best people’